LIVE FOOTBALL

RSS de as.com - Real Madrid

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Reyes hits our at Capello

"NOS ECHAMOS ATRÁS PORQUE ASÍ LE GUSTA AL MÍSTER" Reyes calls the shots and simply exposes what is an old manager without ideas.

"I warmed up for 45 minutes but Capello didn't use me. I'm annoyed because I didn't want to miss that game. I don't know what I have to do to play [regularly]," Reyes

"We play defensively because that is the way the coach wants us to play, to prevent the other team scoring. But you also have to score because draws are not good enough," Reyes.

"If we defended a little less we would have more liberty in attack. We are Real Madrid and should never go out to defend." Reyes

How much longer do we all have to suffer and put up with this shit ?

Capello Fuera Ya !!!

No comments: